Many of you are planning ahead for your first application this summer and fall. Others are concerned that you may need to reapply because the news you’ve received so far isn’t what you wanted. In either case, if your grades are a concern, this podcast is for you. This week, join us for a rebroadcast of one of our most popular shows – our discussion of how to address a low GPA.
Download the 5 A’s for a Low GPA Cheat Sheet:
• Get Accepted to B-School with Low Stats, live webinar
• Get Accepted to Medical School with Low Stats, on demand webinar
• The A-Z of Applying to Postbac Programs, a free guide
• 3 Steps for Applying to Business School with a Low Undergraduate GPA
• Boost Your GPA for Medical School Acceptance
The post What to do About a Low GPA, an Encore [Episode 201] appeared first on Accepted Admissions Blog.
from Accepted Admissions Blog