For the 4th of July week, we are airing an encore of one of the most popular Admission Straight Talk podcast episodes of 2017.
Listen in on our conversation with Natalie Wall, a student at the University of Utah School of Medicine, for a fascinating discussion about her non-traditional path to med school, what it’s like to be a med student, and more. For the show notes, check out the original blog post.
• Medicinal Magic and Magical Medicine: An Interview with M3 David Elkin
• M3 and Entrepreneur: An Interview with David Eisenberg, Co-Founder of PreMD Tracker
• Amy Ho: An ER Resident Who Connects with Patients and Society
• MD/MPH Tulane Student Tells Her Story
• Becoming a D.O.
• M.D., Mom, Wife, and Juggler
• The Unbelievable Story of an Orthopedic Surgeon
The post Encore: What is Med School Really Like? [Episode 213] appeared first on Accepted Admissions Blog.
from Accepted Admissions Blog